We require Warehouse Operators to provide warehousing and logistics services with knowledge of inventory management and distribution.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity, it’s now! Join an extraordinary team and work in an environment that offers you the best conditions. Our agency is starting its exciting adventure in search of seven Warehouse Operator positions. A part-time contract position is offered, with rotating shifts from Monday to Thursday. Salary will be determined in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement and possible increases will be considered based on performance. We are looking for an operator who is able to work in an organised and efficient manner and who can work in stressful situations.
Duties to be performed by the operator:
– Sort and organise products according to category, type or code.
– Inspecting and maintaining storage equipment such as shelves, bins and racks.
– Carry out periodic inventories to maintain accurate control of stock levels.
– Store products on shelves, pallets or pallets in an organised manner.
Key requirements of the vacancy:
– Basic mathematical knowledge and numeracy skills to carry out inventory and product counting tasks.
– Manual dexterity and physical skills to lift and move heavy objects safely.
– Flexibility to adapt to changes in work priorities and demands.
– Physical fitness and stamina to perform repetitive loading and unloading tasks.