We require tele-operators to work in customer service with communication and customer service skills.
It’s time for you to stop looking for a job and start working as a telemarketer. The position of Telemarketer is available and you can start sending your applications. We offer a permanent contract, with a fragmented schedule from Monday to Saturday. Salary set according to union agreement and with the possibility of productivity incentives, plus ongoing training for the employee. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and excellent customer service and communication skills.
The duties to be performed by the Telemarketer will be:
– Provide technical support over the phone.
– Make reminder or follow-up calls.
– Record and document customer interactions1Adhere to established company scripts and protocols.
– Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
Basic requirements for the vacant position:
– Proactivity and responsibility.
– Problem solving skills and ability to explain technical concepts clearly.
– Ability to work in a team and autonomously.
– Ability to work efficiently under pressure.