We need waiters/waitresses to work in front of the public with experience in customer service and assistance.
Be part of a prestigious restaurant and broaden your experience. Our restaurant is setting off on an adventure and is looking for four positions to attend to the public as waiters/waitresses. We offer a permanent contract, with a split timetable from Monday to Saturday. Salary fixed according to the collective agreement and with the possibility of productivity bonuses, as well as continuous training for the worker. We will value positively if you have knowledge in the preparation of drinks, cocktails or coffee.
Activities to be carried out by the worker:
– Disposal of products out of period.
– Counting the cash in the till at the end of the day.
– Advising customers on the different types of tapas and drinks available.
– Advising customers on the different types of dishes and wines available.
Key conditions of employment:
– Ability to prepare drinks and cocktails.
– Person with communication skills and willingness to learn.
– Previous experience in similar positions.
– Ability to work in front of the public.