We need waiters/waitresses to work in front of the public with communication and customer service skills.
If you are looking for an excellent job opportunity, now is the time! Join an exceptional team and work in an environment that offers you the best conditions. We are looking for a waiter/waitress to work in the area with a good attitude. We offer a full time contract, with rotating shifts from Monday to Thursday. Salary set according to collective agreement and with the possibility of increases based on performance, as well as constant training for the worker and with the possibility of increase. We are looking for individuals with a good attitude and excellent customer service with the ability to work in a team and under pressure.
The duties to be performed by the employee will be:
– Advising customers on the different types of dishes and wines available.
– Cleaning tables.
– Attending and serving customers in the restaurant.
– Counting cash from the till at the end of the day.
Minimum essential requirements for the vacant position:
– Previous experience in similar positions.
– Ability to work in front of the public.
– Organised and proactive person.
– Previous experience in tapas bar service.