We need telemarketers to work in customer service with communication and customer service skills.
For those who want to start working, we invite you to be part of our selection process, we need you! A telecommunications company is heading for adventure and is looking for four positions to work with the public as telemarketers. Employment is offered to full-time tele-operators, with rotating schedules from Monday to Friday. Remuneration is established in accordance with union agreement and with the possibility of increases depending on performance, as well as regular employee training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, excellent active listening skills are required.
The duties to be performed by the tele-operator will be:
– Follow up on calls and meet response times.
– Cross-sell or up-sell.
– Collect customer information and conduct telephone surveys.
– Resolving customer queries and doubts.
Basic requirements for the vacant position:
– Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Fluency in the required languages, both oral and written.
– Problem solving skills and ability to explain technical concepts clearly.