We need carers for the elderly to provide care and assistance to the elderly
Are you looking for a job in the care sector? Our agency is starting its exciting journey and is looking for two vacancies to provide care and assistance to the elderly. The position is offered on a permanent contract, with split hours from Monday to Thursday. Salary will be set according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity bonuses. In addition, continuous training will be provided for the employee. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and excellent care for the elderly, who have communication skills and empathy.
These will be the tasks to be fulfilled:
– Supporting the management of the home, such as cleaning, laundry and maintenance of the physical space.
– Accompany residents in social and community activities, encouraging interaction and participation in social life.
– Maintain up-to-date records and documentation related to the care and attention of residents.
– Provide emotional support and counselling to older adults and their families.
Key job requirements:
– Dynamic, responsible and proactive person.
– Ability to prepare adapted meals.
– Previous experience in similar positions.
– Motivation to learn and ability to adapt to changing situations and individual needs.