We need carers for the elderly to provide care and assistance to the elderly.
For those who are looking to start working, we would like to invite you to be part of our recruitment process, you are essential for us! We are recruiting carers for elderly people in the region in our lovely establishment. We offer a full-time contract position, with rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday. The salary will be set according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity increases. In addition, there will be constant training for the employee. We will value positively if you are certified as a carer of the elderly.
The duties to be performed by the employee will be:
– Maintain up-to-date records and documentation related to the care and attention of residents.
– Perform administrative tasks, such as keeping records of medications, schedules and activities.
– Collaborate in the planning and monitoring of special diets, adapted to the nutritional needs and dietary restrictions of the residents.
– Maintain order and cleanliness in residents’ rooms and bedrooms, ensuring that they are hygienic and comfortable.
Basic requirements for the vacant position:
– Proactivity and responsibility.
– Ability to prepare adapted meals.
– Minimum 3 months experience in similar position
– Ability to attend to and understand the specific needs of each individual.