We need carers for the elderly to provide care and assistance to the elderly.
Now you can work in your spare time under the best conditions. Our agency is starting its exciting journey and is looking for four vacancies to provide care and assistance to the elderly. We offer a full-time contract, Monday to Thursday mornings from 8am to 4pm. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and excellent care for the elderly, who have the ability to work as part of a team and deal with challenging situations.
These will be the activities to be carried out:
– Support in physical rehabilitation therapy, following the indications of physiotherapists or other health professionals.
– Collaborate in the development of personalised care plans for each resident.
– Assist in the administration of complementary therapies, such as music therapy, aromatherapy or occupational therapy.
– Accompanying residents in social and community activities, encouraging interaction and participation in social life.
Basic requirements for the vacant position:
– Organisational skills and ability to work in a team and under pressure.
– Ability to prepare adapted meals.
– Previous experience in similar positions.
– Ability to work with the elderly.