We need carers for the elderly to provide care and assistance to the elderly.
Now you can work in your free time under the best conditions. We are looking for care staff to work in the area with a positive attitude. We offer a position with an indefinite contract, with a split schedule from Monday to Thursday. The salary will be fixed according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity bonuses. In addition, continuous training will be provided for the employee. We will value positively if you have experience in cognitive or physical stimulation activities.
These will be the tasks in charge:
- Guiding and being attentive to the elderly on outings and excursions programmed for the residents.
- Support in physical rehabilitation therapy, following the indications of physiotherapists or other health professionals.
- Provide support in personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing and skin care.
- Provide support in resolving conflicts and problems among residents, fostering a harmonious and coexisting environment.
Basic requirements of the vacancy:
- Ability to attend to and understand the specific needs of each individual.
- Knowledge of care services for the elderly.
- Dynamic, responsible and proactive person.
- Previous experience in work related to the care of the elderly.