We need carers for the elderly to provide care and assistance to the elderly.
Are you looking for a job in the care sector? We are looking for carers to work locally with a positive attitude. A full-time contract position is offered, with rotating shifts from Monday to Thursday. Salary will be set according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity increases. In addition, there will be ongoing training for the employee. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and excellent care for the elderly, who have knowledge of safety and care standards.
All the duties you will perform are:
– Assist in the administration of complementary therapies, such as music therapy, aromatherapy or occupational therapy.
– Providing specialist care for older people with specific medical conditions, such as dementia, diabetes or heart disease.
– Maintain up-to-date records and documentation related to the care and attention of residents.
– Perform administrative duties, such as keeping records of medications, schedules and activities.
Minimum job requirements:
– Organized and proactive person.
– Good attitude and excellent bedside manner and attention to the elderly.
– Minimum of 1 year experience in work related to the care of the elderly.
– Availability for immediate incorporation.