We are still looking for a committed and dedicated professional capable of providing an efficient and organised warehousing service.
Now you can join our Warehouse Operator Agency and broaden your professional experience. Send us your application and you can start as a Logistics Operator. We offer a full-time contract position with rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday. Salary will be determined in accordance with the collective agreement and possible increases based on performance will be considered. We are looking for an operator who is able to work in an organised and efficient manner and who can collaborate efficiently in a team.
Duties to be performed by the worker:
– Perform counting and weighing of products to ensure stock accuracy.
– Inspect and report any damage or irregularities to products or equipment.
– Maintain cleanliness and order in the warehouse.
– Store products on shelves, pallets or pallets in an organised manner.
Minimum job requirements:
– Knowledge of hygiene and safety measures in handling hazardous products.
– Good work ethic and commitment to punctuality and attendance.
– Basic knowledge of mathematics and numeracy skills to carry out inventory and product counting tasks.
– Manual dexterity and physical skills to lift and move heavy objects safely.