We are still looking for a committed and dedicated professional, able to guarantee an efficient and organised warehousing servic
Are you looking for a job in the customer service sector? Send us your application and you can start as a logistics operator. A position is available on an initially temporary contract for 6 months with the option of a permanent contract, securing work for months at a time. The salary will be spread over 14 payments and you will be entitled to 30 days holiday per year. We are looking for dynamic, proactive individuals with teamwork skills, who have knowledge of logistics and warehousing.
You will be in charge of the following activities:
– Prepare orders by selecting the required products.
– Carrying out periodic inventories to maintain accurate control of stock levels.
– Inspect and report any damage or irregularities to products or equipment.
– Perform loading and unloading of products onto trucks using conveyor systems such as conveyor belts.
Basic requirements of the vacancy:
– Availability to work rotating shifts, weekends or overtime as required.
– Flexibility to adapt to changes in work priorities and demands.
– Basic computer skills and ability to use warehouse management software and barcode scanning systems.
– Minimum education: High school graduate or equivalent.