We are looking for warehouse operators to work in a logistics services company for immediate incorporation.
It’s time to end your job search and start your career as a Warehouse Operator. Warehouse Operatives are required to work in the region with a positive attitude. A full time contract position is offered, with rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday. Salary will be determined in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement and possible increases will be considered based on performance. We are looking for dynamic, proactive individuals with teamwork skills, who have knowledge of logistics and warehousing.
The duties of the employee will be:
– Perform loading and unloading of products onto trucks using conveyor systems such as conveyor belts.
– Collaborate with other team members to improve the efficiency and productivity of the warehouse.
– Maintain cleanliness and order in the warehouse.
– Unload trucks and place products in designated areas.
Basic job requirements:
– Previous experience in warehouse or logistics work preferred.
– Manual dexterity and physical skills to lift and move heavy objects safely.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
– Willingness to work rotating shifts, weekends or overtime as needed.