We are looking for warehouse operatives ready to start.
It’s time to end your job search and start your career as a Warehouse Operator. Warehouse Operatives are required to work in the area with a positive attitude. On offer is a part time contract position, with rotating shifts covering Monday to Saturday. Salary will be determined in accordance with the collective agreement and possible increases will be considered based on the worker’s performance. We will value positively if you have experience in warehouse.
The duties to be performed by the employee will be:
– Sort and organise products according to category, type or code.
– Inspect and report any damage or irregularities in products or equipment.
– Conduct periodic inventories to maintain accurate control of stock levels.
– Receive and check incoming goods.
Minimum job requirements:
– Manual dexterity and physical skills to lift and move heavy objects safely.
– Minimum education: High school graduate or equivalent.
– Physical fitness and stamina to perform repetitive loading and unloading tasks.
– Flexibility to adapt to changes in work priorities and demands.