We are looking for cleaning staff for buildings and communities to work in a well-known company.
This is your opportunity to join a great team and work under the best conditions. The company needs cleaning staff for buildings and neighbourhood communities. We offer a full time contract, with rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday, ensuring two consecutive days off per week, salary fixed according to agreement and with the possibility of productivity bonuses. Permanent job, with salary distributed in 14 payments and 22 working days of annual holidays. If you are passionate about tidiness and cleanliness, we would be delighted to meet you.
What will your duties be?
– Cleaning floors, surfaces and furniture.
– Cleaning windows and windowsills.
– Cleaning litter bins and rubbish bins.
– Driving licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.
– Motivation to learn and ability to work in a team to resolve conflicts.
– Previous experience in similar jobs.
– Responsibility and commitment.