We are looking for cleaning staff for buildings and communities to work in a well-known company.
If you are eager to work, we would like to invite you to participate in this selection process. We are looking for cleaning staff for buildings and neighbourhood communities to work in the province. We offer a part-time contract spread over weekends, with guaranteed registration with Social Security for 100% of the hours worked. Permanent job, with salary distributed in 14 payments and 22 working days of annual holidays. The worker must be an organised and clean person and be able to work in a team.
What will your duties be?
– Sweeping and mopping floors and common areas.
– Tidying and cleaning of the different rooms.
– Cleaning of bathrooms.
Requirements for the vacancy:
– Proactive and organised person.
– Previous experience in similar positions.
– Ability to work in a team.
– Driving licence and own vehicle will be a plus.