We are looking for carers for the elderly with time availability.
Become part of a committed team and continue to grow professionally. We are recruiting carers for the elderly in the metropolis in our charming establishment. We offer a full-time contract position, with rotating shifts from Monday to Friday. The salary will be fixed according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity increases. In addition, there will be constant training for the employee. We will value positively if you are certified as a carer for the elderly.
The duties of the employee will be:
- Participate in fall prevention and home safety programmes, ensuring a safe environment for residents.
- Perform monitoring and control of vital signs, such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Perform physical rehabilitation and occupational therapy as directed by specialist staff.
- Provide support in arranging medical appointments and monitoring treatment.
Basic qualifications for the vacant position:
- Previous experience in work related to the care of the elderly.
- Person with communication skills and willingness to learn.
- Good attitude and excellent treatment and care for the elderly.
- Ability to work with the elderly.