We are looking for carers for the elderly to work in a company that cares for the elderly for immediate incorporation.
Be part of a committed team and broaden your experience. We are looking for carers to work in the area with a positive attitude. The position is offered on a full time contract, with rotating shifts from Monday to Friday. Salary will be set according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity increases. In addition, there will be ongoing training for the employee. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and excellent care for the elderly, who have communication skills and empathy.
These will be the activities to be carried out:
– Collaborate in the development of personalised care plans for each resident.
– Coordinate and facilitate communication between residents, their families and the multidisciplinary team.
– Assist in the management of medication, ensuring that the right medicines are taken at the right times.
– Collaborate in the planning and monitoring of special diets, adapted to the nutritional needs and dietary restrictions of residents.
Basic job requirements:
– Previous experience in similar positions.
– Proactivity and responsibility.
– Good attitude and excellent treatment and care for the elderly.
– Motivation to learn and ability to adapt to changing situations and individual needs.