We are looking for a waiter/waitress to work in a well known cafeteria.
If you want to belong to a great team and continue training in the hospitality industry, this is your opportunity. We are looking for a waiter/waitress to work in the capital. We offer a part-time contract spread over Saturdays and Sundays, with guaranteed registration with Social Security for 100% of the hours worked. The worker must be an organized and clean person and easy to work in a team.
The functions of the employee will be:
– Cash collection.
– Stock control of bar products.
– Hygiene of garbage cans and garbage.
– Handling of PDA.
Minimum requirements for the vacant position:
– Motivation to learn and ability to work in front of the public.
– Person with communication skills and motivation to learn.
– Knowledge of allergens.
– Previous experience in similar positions.