We are looking for a supermarket stock boy/girl position.
If you want to belong to a large national company and continue training, this is your opportunity. We are looking for a Stocker to work in supermarkets in the province. We offer a part-time contract on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings, as well as continuous training. The job is guaranteed for 4 months with the possibility of a permanent contract. We are looking for serious and eager to work staff, with demonstrable experience in similar positions.
The employee’s duties will be:
– Inventory control and product location on shelves.
– Order and cleanliness of the storage areas.
– Advice and customer service.
– Correct labelling of the product.
Requirements for the position:
– Driving licence and own vehicle.
– High capacity for adaptation.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar positions.
– Responsibility and commitment.