We are looking for a shop assistant with experience in customer service.
If you are eager to work, we would like to invite you to participate in this selection process. A well-known company is looking for shop assistants in the area. We offer a part-time contract spread over Saturdays and Sundays, salary fixed according to the collective agreement and with the possibility of increases for productivity. If you are passionate about customer service, we would be delighted to meet you.
What work will you do?
– Maintain the order and cleanliness of the facilities.
– Receiving and storing orders.
– Managing delivery notes and invoices.
– Cashing up customers at the till.
Minimum job requirements:
– Responsibility and commitment.
– Minimum experience of 6 months in similar positions.
– Ability to resolve conflicts and willingness to learn.
– Driving licence and own vehicle.