We are looking for a committed and dedicated professional, able to provide comprehensive and personalised care to our residents.
Now you can work in your spare time with the best conditions. Our agency is starting its exciting journey and is looking for three vacancies to provide care and attention to the elderly. The position is offered on a full-time contract, with rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday. The salary will be set according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity increases. In addition, there will be constant training for the worker. We will value positively if you are certified as a carer of the elderly.
The duties of the employee will be:
– Coordinate and facilitate communication between residents, their families and the multidisciplinary team.
– Perform administrative tasks, such as keeping records of medications, schedules and activities.
– Collaborate in the planning and monitoring of special diets, adapted to the nutritional needs and dietary restrictions of the residents.
– Provide personal hygiene support, including bathing, dressing and skin care.
Essential requirements for the vacancy:
– Good attitude and excellent bedside manner and care for the elderly.
– High adaptability.
– Previous experience in work related to the care of the elderly.
– Dynamic, responsible and proactive person.