Warehouse operators are needed with time availability.
Now you can work in your spare time under the best conditions. Our agency begins its exciting adventure in search of seven vacancies for warehouse workers. The position is available on an initially temporary contract for 4 months with the option of a permanent contract, ensuring work for months at a time. The salary will be distributed in 14 payments and the right to 35 days holiday per year will be granted. We are looking for an operator who is able to work in an organised and efficient manner and who can work in stressful situations.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
– Maintaining cleanliness and order in the warehouse.
– Unloading trucks and placing products in designated areas.
– Count and weigh products to ensure accuracy of stock.
– Comply with occupational health and safety standards in the warehouse.
Minimum conditions for employment:
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
– Compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, such as minimum age to work in a warehouse.
– Ability to read and understand written instructions, labels and shipping documents.
– Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time and the stamina to perform physically demanding tasks.