Warehouse Operator Agency urgently requires a Warehouse Operator to join their team.
If you are exploring a fantastic career opportunity, it’s now! Join an exceptional team and work in an environment that offers you the best conditions. Our agency is embarking on an exciting adventure looking for six Warehouse Operator positions. We offer a permanent contract, Monday to Friday mornings from 7am to 3pm. We are looking for dynamic, proactive individuals, with teamwork skills, who have knowledge of logistics and warehousing.
These will be the activities you will be in charge of:
– Prepare and maintain accurate records of transactions and inventory movements.
– Participate in the training and orientation of new warehouse employees.
– Conduct periodic inventories to maintain accurate control of stock levels.
– Receive and check incoming goods.
Minimum job requirements:
– Willingness to work rotating shifts, weekends or overtime as required.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
– Knowledge of safety standards and procedures for handling products and equipment in a warehouse.
– Basic knowledge of maths and numeracy skills to perform inventory and product counting tasks.