Wanted Cashier to work in a Supermarket
Are you looking for a job in large supermarkets? Supermarket is incorporating cashier for its new supermarket in the province. We offer a permanent contract, with morning shifts from 7am to 3pm from Monday to Friday, salary fixed according to the collective agreement and with the possibility of productivity increases. Indefinite work, with salary distributed in 14 payments and 22 working days of vacation per year. The employee must be an organized and clean person with an ability to solve problems.
The employee’s duties will be:
– Inventory control and location of product on shelves.
– Order and cleanliness of storage areas.
– Provide the customer with the necessary information about the product.
– Correct labeling of the product.
Minimum requirements for the vacant position:
– Availability for immediate incorporation.
– Responsibility and commitment.
– Driving license and own vehicle will be positively valued.
– Previous experience in jobs with similar characteristics.