Urgently looking for a shop assistant
If you are looking for a job that you can combine with your free time, you are in the right place. You can now apply for the position of shop assistant. We offer a full time contract, with a split timetable from Monday to Friday, morning shifts from Monday to Friday. Driving licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.
The duties of the employee will be:
– Counting the till at the end of the day
– Cleaning mirrors and windows
– Cashing up customers at the till
– Inventory control of products
Minimum requirements for the position:
– Person with communication skills and motivation to learn.
– Minimum experience of 2 years in similar positions.
– Availability for immediate incorporation.
– Driving licence and own vehicle will be a plus.