Supermarket opening soon: cashier wanted
If you want to belong to a large national company and continue your training, this is your opportunity. We are looking for a Cashier for our new supermarket in the province. We offer a full time contract, with rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday, ensuring two consecutive days off per week, as well as constant training for the worker. Permanent job, with salary distributed in 14 payments and 22 working days of annual holidays. We are looking for serious and eager to work staff, with demonstrable experience in supermarkets.
What will be your responsibilities?
– Correct labelling of the product.
– Being part of a team whose main responsibility is to achieve customer satisfaction.
– Reception and stock control of merchandise.
– Order and cleanliness of the storage areas.
Requirements for the vacant position:
– High capacity for adaptation.
– Responsibility and commitment.
– Knowledge of the product to be worked with.
– Minimum experience of 2 years in similar positions.