Supermarket offers a full-time cashier’s position
If you want to belong to a large national company and continue to develop professionally, this is your opportunity. We are offering a Cashier position for their supermarket. We offer a permanent contract, with morning shifts from 7am to 3pm from Monday to Friday, as well as constant training for the worker. Indefinite work, with salary distributed in 15 payments and 22 working days of holidays per year. We are looking for serious and eager to work staff, with demonstrable experience in supermarkets.
What work will you do?
– Offering the customer the necessary information about the product.
– Taking care of the presentation of the product.
– Maintain order and cleanliness of the premises.
– Reception and stock control of merchandise.
Minimum requirements for the vacant position:
– Organisational skills and ability to work in a team.
– Minimum 6 months’ experience in similar positions.
– Motivation to learn and ability to work in a team to resolve conflicts.
– Driving licence and own vehicle.