Supermarket is looking for a delivery driver – home delivery worker to work full time.
If you want to belong to a large national company and continue your training, this is your opportunity. Supermarket is looking for a delivery person – home delivery worker for its new supermarket in the capital. We offer a full time contract, with a split timetable from Monday to Friday, with an unbeatable working environment. Indefinite work, with salary distributed in 14 payments and 30 days of annual holidays. Driving licence and own vehicle are highly desirable.
What will be your responsibilities?
– Provide the customer with the necessary information about the product.
– Taking care of the presentation of the product.
– Order and cleanliness of the storage areas.
– Reception and stock control of the merchandise.
Minimum job requirements:
– Knowledge of the product.
– Availability for immediate incorporation.
– Previous experience in similar positions.
– Organisational skills and ability to work as part of a team.