Supermarket is looking for a delivery driver – home delivery worker to work full time.
If you like large supermarkets, this is your opportunity to work in one. We are looking for a Delivery Person – home delivery worker for our new supermarket in the province. We offer a part-time contract spread over Saturdays and Sundays, with 100% of the hours worked being registered with Social Security. Permanent job, with salary distributed in 15 payments and 22 working days of annual holidays. The worker must be a clean and tidy person with an ability to solve problems.
What will your duties be?
– Maintaining order and cleanliness of the premises.
– Reception of the goods, as well as their placement.
– Correct labelling of the product.
– Being part of a team whose main responsibility is to achieve customer satisfaction.
Requirements for the vacant position:
– Motivation to learn and ability to work in a team to resolve conflicts.
– Organisational skills and ability to work in a team.
– Driving licence and own vehicle would be an asset.
– Minimum experience of 1 year in similar positions.