Restaurant offers part-time waiter/waitress position for immediate incorporation.
If you are looking for an excellent career opportunity, now is the time! Join an exceptional team and work in an environment that offers you the best conditions. We are looking for a waiter/waitress to work in the province with a good attitude. We offer a permanent contract, with a split schedule from Monday to Friday. Salary fixed according to the collective agreement and with the possibility of productivity bonuses, as well as continuous training for the worker. We are looking for a hygienic employee who can work as part of a team.
The functions that the employee will carry out will be:
- Handling orders to dictate to chefs.
- Discarding products out of period.
- Training new colleagues.
- Cleaning tables.
Key requirements for the vacancy:
- Previous experience in tapas bar service.
- Person with communication skills and willingness to learn.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in similar positions.
- Ability to work in front of the public.