Looking for carers for the elderly to work in a carers’ agency for immediate incorporation.
Now is the time if you are tired of job hunting to start your career as a carer for the elderly. Carers are required to work locally with a positive attitude. The position is offered on a temporary contract, temporary for 6 months with the option of indefinite contract, ensuring work for 6 months. Salary will be spread over 14 payments and entitlement to 35 days holiday per year. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and excellent care for the elderly, who have the ability to work in a team and deal with challenging situations.
The duties of the employee will be to:
– Assist in the planning and monitoring of special diets, adapted to the nutritional needs and dietary restrictions of the residents.
– To give talks and encourage the promotion of safe physical activity.
– Perform physical rehabilitation and occupational therapy work as directed by specialist staff.
– Provide support in arranging medical appointments and monitoring treatment.
Minimum qualifications for the vacant position:
– Proactivity and responsibility.
– Knowledge of elderly care services.
– Minimum experience of 3 months in a similar position.
– Motivation to learn and ability to adapt to changing situations and individual needs.