Logistics services company provides part-time Warehouse Operator position as soon as possible.
Now you can be part of a committed team and expand your experience professionally. We are employing Warehouse Operatives locally at our lovely facility. A permanent contract position is available, with hours split Monday to Saturday. Salary will be set according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity bonuses. In addition, continuous training will be provided for the worker. We are looking for an operator who is able to work in an organised and efficient manner and who can work in stressful situations.
These will be the tasks to be fulfilled:
– Collaborate with other team members to improve the efficiency and productivity of the warehouse.
– Prepare and maintain accurate records of transactions and inventory movements.
– Verify the accuracy of deliveries by comparing invoices with orders.
– Use material handling equipment and machinery, such as forklifts, cranes or pallet trucks, to move products.
Minimum qualifications for the vacant post:
– Knowledge of safety rules and procedures for handling products and equipment in a warehouse.
– Previous experience in warehouse or logistics work preferred.
– Good physical condition and stamina to perform repetitive loading and unloading tasks.
– Knowledge of hygiene and safety measures for handling hazardous products.