Logistics services company offers part-time warehouse operator jobs as soon as possible.
Are you looking for a job in the customer service sector? Our agency is embarking on an exciting adventure in the search for warehouse operator positions. A position is available on a permanent part-time contract, with split hours from Monday to Saturday. Salary will be set according to the collective agreement and there will be the possibility of productivity bonuses. In addition, continuous training will be provided for the worker. We are looking for an operator who is in good physical condition and who can collaborate efficiently in a team.
Activities to be carried out by the worker:
– Inspect and report any damage or irregularities in products or equipment.
– Loading and unloading products onto lorries using conveyor systems such as conveyor belts.
– Label and mark products for easy identification.
– Record and update inventory information in the warehouse management system.
Minimum job requirements:
– Ability to problem solve and make quick decisions in unforeseen or emergency situations.
– Good work ethic and commitment to punctuality and attendance.
– Previous experience in warehouse or logistics work preferred.
– Knowledge of safety standards and procedures for handling products and equipment in a warehouse.