Logistics services company offers a full time Warehouse Operator position as soon as possible.
If you are looking for a great job opportunity, it’s now! Join an exceptional team and work in an environment that offers you the best conditions. Our agency is embarking on an exciting adventure looking for six Warehouse Operator positions. We offer a permanent contract, Monday to Friday mornings from 7am to 3pm. We are looking for dynamic, proactive individuals, with teamwork skills, who have knowledge of logistics and warehousing.
All the functions you will perform are:
– Perform loading and unloading of products onto trucks using conveyor systems such as conveyor belts.
– Inspect and maintain storage equipment such as shelving, containers and racks.
– Using material handling equipment and machinery, such as forklifts, cranes or pallet trucks, to move products.
– Receive and check incoming goods.
Key conditions of employment:
– Basic computer skills and ability to use warehouse management software and barcode scanning systems.
– Minimum education: High school graduate or equivalent.
– Compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, such as minimum age to work in a warehouse.
– Knowledge of hygiene and safety measures in the handling of hazardous products.