Logistics services company is urgently looking for a Warehouse Operator to join its team.
Now you can work in your spare time under the best conditions. Our agency starts its exciting adventure looking for six vacancies for warehouse operators. We offer a part-time contract position with rotating shifts from Monday to Thursday. Salary will be determined in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement and possible increases will be considered based on performance. We will value positively if you have warehouse experience.
These will be the tasks to be carried out:
– Unload trucks and place products in designated areas.
– Pack and securely pack products for shipment.
– Inspect and maintain storage equipment such as shelving, bins and racks in good condition.
– Prepare and maintain accurate records of transactions and inventory movements.
Minimum job requirements:
– Basic maths knowledge and numeracy skills to perform inventory and product counting tasks.
– Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time and stamina to perform physically demanding tasks.
– Knowledge of hygiene and safety measures when handling hazardous products.
– Good work ethic and commitment to punctuality and attendance.