Logistics services company is urgently looking for a Warehouse Operator to join its team.
For those who wish to take their first steps in the world of work, we would like to invite you to join our selection process, come on, what are you waiting for! We are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives in our lovely establishment. We offer a part-time contract position, with rotating shifts from Monday to Friday. Salary will be determined in accordance with the collective agreement and possible increases will be considered based on performance. We are looking for dynamic, proactive individuals with teamwork skills, who have logistical skills.
Activities to be performed by the employee:
– Prepare and maintain accurate records of transactions and inventory movements.
– Participate in the training and orientation of new warehouse employees.
– Conduct periodic inventories to maintain accurate control of stock levels.
– Verify the accuracy of deliveries by comparing invoices with orders.
Basic job requirements:
– Previous experience in warehouse or logistics work preferably.
– Knowledge of safety standards and procedures for handling products and equipment in a warehouse.
– Ability to solve problems and make quick decisions in unforeseen or emergency situations.
– Good physical condition and stamina to perform repetitive loading and unloading tasks.