Job vacancy for carers for the elderly
This is your opportunity to join a great team and work under the best conditions. We are looking for a carer for the elderly to work in the province. We offer a permanent contract, with rotating shifts from Tuesday to Sunday, ensuring two consecutive days off per week. The employee must be an organised and clean person and be able to work in a team.
Duties to be performed by the employee:
– Control of medical appointments.
– Attending to the needs of the elderly person.
– Preparing meals.
– Accompaniment during transfers and outings.
Minimum requirements for the vacant position:
– Organisational skills and ability to work with elderly people.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar positions.
– High adaptability.
– Driving licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.