Insurance company offers part-time telemarketer position for urgent incorporation.
Become part of a telecommunications company and broaden your experience. We are looking for tele-operators to work in the capital who have a good attitude. We offer employment to full-time teleoperators, with rotating schedules from Monday to Saturday. Remuneration established according to union agreement and with the possibility of performance-based increases, as well as regular employee training and opportunities for advancement. We are looking for tele-operators with knowledge in handling customer service systems.
These will be the activities to be carried out:
– Handle customer complaints and grievances.
– Scheduling appointments and reservations.
– Transfer calls to specialised departments.
– Use computer tools and systems to manage calls.
Basic job requirements:
– Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required.
– Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
– Basic mathematical and data handling skills (if transaction processing or financial information is required).
– Problem solving skills and ability to explain technical concepts clearly.