Epson XP-830 Printer Driver It prints Very Nice photos on glossy paper so most of the important people will be happy with very good Text printing, even though it’s not as tall as most inkjets. Text printing is very fast, 10.3 sides per minute, and costs 5.3 cents per page. It prints pretty good color graphics for most designs, like school reports, at 3.8 pages per minute, for 22.8 cents per page.
It has automatic duplex printing for printing both sides of the page, losing quality externally. It also has a separate tray for snapshot size photo paper.The XP-830’s operating expense, based on the price and yield of Epson’s most practical ink cartridge, is 5 cents per monochrome page and 13.8 cents per color page. This is a bit high for the price of an inkjet.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-830 :
- Download and install Epson XP-830 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.