The Epson XP-820 printer Driver and automatic document feeder (ADF) offers duplex printing and scanning, a feature that is especially useful if you are scanning, copying, or faxing two-sided documents, or for saving paper by printing on both sides. The ADF, with the lid closed, has a nice design that blends in with the rest of the printer, instead of sticking out like a sore thumb. The Epson XP-820 prints a single page of black-and-white text in 13 seconds, which is identical to the category average.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-820 :
- Download and install Epson XP-820 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.