The XP-800 Printer Driver has excellent paper handling capabilities, although, with a maximum of 100 pages, the standard paper tray can be more extensive. A second paper path is available for photo paper, and back feed allows you to print on heavy stock. A CD / DVD tray is provided for printing on discs. While not everyone wants to print CDs and DVDs, it is there if desired. Overall we are quite happy with the results.
The scans are sharp, with similar colors and well-preserved fine details. Graphic prints on plain paper are impressive, with intense colors and even filling in important color areas. At the same time, the photos are excellent, reproducing fine details and highly accurate colors without apparent graininess. Plain black text is fine, but the draft print is a bit fuzzy and yellow. We also noticed the trend of color duplex printing for images past the 80gsm paper we used for our tests.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-800 :
- Download and install Epson XP-800 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.