The Epson Expression Premium XP-630 Printer Driver Small-in-One Inkjet Printer features 5760 x 1440 dpi printing and the ability to scan and copy to a home or small workgroup. It works with paper sizes up to 8.5 x 11 “for printing with a wide range of available options without the need for a PC. The XP-630 can also print fast at speeds of up to 13 ppm in black or ten ppm. Also, automatic duplex printing is available.
The Epson Expression Premium XP-630 can print photos directly from memory cards and cameras if it supports the PictBridge standard. When you connect a memory card to the printer, from the configuration menu, select the Photo Print function and select the photos, or photos, to print. You can also intervene in some minor photo editing options like cropping and zooming.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-630 :
- Download and install Epson XP-630 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.