The Epson XP-520 Printer Driver is a reasonably typical all-in-one three-function MFP. It can print, scan, and copy, but does not have fax capabilities. It cannot also print on a CD or DVD with a printable surface, as on some of Epson’s more expensive MFPs and others. As we have seen, in terms of print quality, this multifunction is slightly above the average competitor, but what about the scanner, it fits perfectly into the standard: the maximum scanning resolution is 1,200 x 2,400 DPI. All the scans then turn out very well, not to mention the copies, which will always be clear and legible (as they should be). Of course, as we have said, we are in the media, as far as scans and photocopies expect nothing but products from the same category.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-520 :
- Download and install Epson XP-520 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.