The Epson XP-440 Driver prints using inkjet technology, which squirts liquid ink onto the paper from a moving head. It prints photos on glossy paper of only fair quality, placing it near the very bottom rung among inkjet printers in photo quality. Text printing is not a strong point, with the edges of the letters appear blurry. Text printing is pretty fast, 7.5 pages per minute, and costs 5.8 cents per page. It prints a color graphic with some apparent defects, but is OK for casual use, at 2.5 pages per minute, for 31.8 cents per page.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-440 :
- Download and install Epson XP-440 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.