Epson XP-434 Printer Driver Get fast and easy printing with the very compact and hassle-easy Expression Home XP-434 Small-in-One printer. Highlighting a high-resolution 2.7-inch color LCD, the XP-434 makes installing up and navigating menus easy. Print from almost anywhere, with or without a network even from your Apple iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, or smartphone.
This is a perfect wireless solution. And, you can quickly scan and share photos on Facebook or personal cloud services with the combined software. Individual ink cartridges allow you to replace only the colors you need, while the printer’s 100-sheet paper size means you’ll be reloading less frequently. Plus, the internal memory card slot ensures easy, PC-free photo printing.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-434 :
- Download and install Epson XP-434 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.