Epson XP-430 Driver Download Easy to use a Small-in-One printer. Highlighting a hi-res 2.7-inch color LCD, the XP-430 makes setup and navigation a snap. Plus, a 100-sheet newspaper ability means you’ll reload paper less often, while special inks allow you to replace only the color you need.
It took a matter of moments to quickly set up the Expression Home XP-430 wirelessly for my desktop and tablet. For plain, black text printing, the XP-430 pumps out about eight pages per minute; color and photo printouts took significantly longer at around 2.5 pages per breath.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-430 :
- Download and install Epson XP-430 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.