The Epson XP-4100 Printer Driver Capable of printing, scanning, and copying documents for your office or personal use. Capable of printing at speeds of 10 ppm in black or five ppm, and reaching a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, the XP-4100 functions to print high-quality images and photos, as well as personal and business documents.
Equipped with a 100-page input tray that allows automatic double-sided printing and copying, and this unit is compatible with Wi-Fi Direct to set up a network-free wireless connection between your tablet, smartphone, and printer. The Epson Expression Home XP-4100 has a mediocre scanner feature. Because you don’t have a sheetfed scanner, you can only scan one side of one document at a time. On the bright side, the scan resolution and color depth are more than adequate for most uses.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-4100 :
- Download and install Epson XP-4100 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.