The Epson XP-410 Printer Driver Publish, copy, scan, and extra obtain all the efficiency you require from the sleek, silent, easy-to-use Expression HomeXP-410. This versatile printer provides complete wireless solution1. Publish from throughout your house with Wi-Fi certified n, or you can also print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer, or smartphone2.
The XP-410 might be small, but its efficiency had not been during our screening. Epson rates the XP-410 as having a rate of 4.5 web pages per minute (PPM). The print driver has five settings: Draft, Text, Text & Photo, Image, and also Ideal Image. The default is Text & Image, and in this setting, we obtained 7ppm. In the Draft setting, the XP-410 churned out 13ppm. Though print and image top quality suffered substantially in draft mode, it is excellent sufficient for prints you have no objectives of letting any person else look at.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Windows )
Drivers & Software Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-410 :
- Download and install Epson XP-410 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.