The Epson XP-310 Printer Driver offers amazing cordless abilities in a smooth, space-saving style. Print from throughout your residence with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, plus Wi-Fi Direct for straight printing. You can also print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer, and mobile phone. As well as it supports Apple AirPrint as well as Google Cloud Publish.
The XP-310 consists of a 1.44″ LCD and also memory card ports for easy, PC-free image printing. Get your prints and also go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You can even scan documents and also save them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make dazzling color copies instantly.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Driver Downloads ( Windows )
Driver Downloads ( Mac )
How to Install the Epson XP-310 :
- Download and install Epson XP-310 Driver Setup
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the message Register printer Connect, click OK.